of the English Springer Spaniel Club of Canada:
1. To encourage and develop the English
Springer Spaniel breed within Canada, protecting rigorously the breed type,
health, and temperament.
2. To encourage ethical standards of
breeding, rearing, and promoting of the breed.
3. To do all in our power to improve,
protect and advance the interests of the breed.
4. To encourage fellowship and strive to
assist in the education of its members, and the public at large to the benefits
of owning purebred English Springer Spaniel and to develop a better
understanding of the breed, responsible breeding practices and responsible
English Springer Spaniel ownership.
5. To encourage sportsmanlike
competition at dog shows, obedience, rally, and agility trials, hunt tests and
field trials and tracking tests.
6. To conduct sanctioned matches, breed
boosters and specialty shows, and other performance events under the rules of
the Canadian Kennel Club.